To enable delegates to develop their newly acquired skills and build confidence to conduct similar audits within their own organisation.
- What is ISO
- Complete ISO 9001:2008 clause coverage
- Management Commitment
- Understanding Company Operating Procedures/Work Instructions.
- Basic principles of auditing
- Schedule Audits
- The Audit method and documentation
- Audit Preparation
- Carrying out an audit
- Corrective action and follow up
- Practical examples of auditing (including case studies and live audit where possible)
- Audit Suppliers/Sub-contractors
This course will cover the following: