This workshop has been devised to help delegates understand the importance of customer satisfaction, the programme focuses on the core skills and behaviours that need to be developed in order to delight the customer. By the end of the workshop delegates will have a better understanding of those customer service skills and will be able to apply techniques for dealing with customer complaints.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to;
- Acknowledge your own experiences of customer service
- Identify customer needs & wants and be able to exceed their expectations
- Analyse your own attitude to customers and the impact your behaviour has on your customers
- Describe the core customer service principles and apply practical customer service skills
- Handle difficult customers more effectively through effective complaint management
DURATION: Half Day