Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques Level 2
This qualification in Business Improvement Techniques supports the progression of participants and allows individuals to gain valuable skills and knowledge to help streamline business processes in your organisation.
This particular programme is designed for:
- Employees who are, or wish to be, involved in buisness improvement
- Those who wish to implement the principles of business improvement such as work place organisation, visual management teamwork and continuous improvement
What will I Learn?
The mandatory units cover those areas which have a common approach:
- Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Contributing to effective team working
- Contributing to the application of workplace organisation techniques
- Contributing to the application of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen)
- Contributing to the development of visual management systems
The optional units offer a choice of techniques and systems that can be combined to meet the needs of business and organisations
For detailed information on all the Units involved, please Contact Us.
There are no minimum levels of previous qualifications required.
How long will it take?
It will take a maximum of 6 to 12 months
What Support Will I Receive?
You will be appointed a Training Advisor whose role it is to guide you through your programme by providing tuition and supporting you in your workplace. Regular Review Meetings will take place with you and your direct line manager so that we can ensure you are receiving the kind of development, motivation and well being that you need to have to help you achieve your nationally recognised qualification.
Once this qualification has been achieved there is the opportunity to progress on to other qualifications which can further develop your career/or skills, such as:-
- Team Leading Level 2
- Business Improvement Techniques Level 3
- Management Level 3
Registering Your Interest
Whether you are in work or not, if you are interested in undertaking this qualification, please click on the following link ...Contact Us.