Having created partnerships with businesses of all sizes PTP realise that one size never fits all. It is the analysis of each person and each business that allows us to identify the specific needs of the customer. Having identified these needs PTP provide a wide range of short courses, qualifications and bespoke programmes to ensure each requirement is met and allowing for evaluation of the desired results.
Training can be the competeitive edge that so many businesses today are seeking as a motivated and skilled workforce can work more efficiently leading to higher productivity and profitability. Personal and business development are key to meeting goals and achieving targets.
Identifying what you need, not telling you what you want
- PTP offer a Business Needs Analysis (BNA), at no cost, to identify any areas of your business which may not be running at the most efficient or effective
- Those areas identified in the BNA are broken down and training solutions that specifically address each section are chosen to meet the specific needs of your business
- A unique training schedule is designed for your business including the results you require following completion of the training, whether it be an increase in sales, reduction in cost or a more motivated workforce
- All training is evaluated and results comparing the expected Return on Investment to the actual is completed and provided for your review
- Areas for progression are proposed based on the specific pathway to growth and/or achievement for your consideration
Benefit from no nonesense, cost effective solutions that deliver a real bottom line impact:
- Improved satisfaction & motivation Levels
- Greater knowledge and skills
- Increased company performance
- Value for money
- Increased ability and confidence
- Reduced staff turnover
- Compliance with legislation
As you may have already read, Ofsted reported that PTP's 'Partnerships with employers and other organisations are outstanding'. The reason behind this is a collabration of ideas, objectives and a mutual desire for success is created with all of our partners. It is with this in mind that we look forward to speaking with you and finding out how we can support your success.