Intermediate Apprenticeship in Performing Manufacturing Operations
A qualification designed to cover the skills and knowledge in one or more of a wide variety of manufacturing activities including job specific assessment competencies.
This qualification is suitable for:
- Employees in manufacturing seeking recognition of their competencies as part of an existing job role or to enable career progression
- Individuals working in manufacturing
To successfully achieve this Apprenticeship the following components must be completed:
- Occupation based qualification in Performing Manufacturing Operations Level 2
- Transferrable Skills in Math & English (if applicable)
- Knowledge based qualification in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities (if applicable)
These components create the framework for the Apprenticeship, for each component you will receive continual support from your training adviser.
What will I Learn?
The learner is required to complete six assessment routes in total, comprising of two mandatory assessment routes, three 'Supporting the Operation' assessment routes and one 'Job Specific' assessment route. The topics covered within this qualification are dependant on your job role, these may include:
- Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Promoting effective working relationships
- Transferring materials
- Preparing for manufacturing operations
- Contributing to improving effectiveness in the workplace
- Manufacturing products using combined manufacturing operations
For detailed information on the units involved, please Contact Us.
How long will it take?
It will take a maximum of 12 months
There are no minimum levels of previous qualifications required.
What Support Will I Receive?
You will be appointed a Training Adviser whose role it is to guide you through your programme by providing one to one, tuition and supporting you in your workplace. Regular Review Meetings will take place with you and your direct line manager so that we can ensure you are receiving the kind of development, motivation and well being that you need to have to help you achieve your nationally recognised qualification.
Once this qualification has been achieved there is the opportunity to progress on to other qualifications which can further develop your career/or skills, such as:-
- Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering Level 3
- Business Improvement Techniques Level 2 or 3
Registering Your Interest
Whether you are in work or not, if you are interested in undertaking this qualification, please click on the following link ...Contact Us.