If you are looking to embark on a learning journey, we will provide free impartial information, advice and guidance on a wide range of training courses and learning programmes including apprenticeships, vocational qualifications, business and management development, health and safety and other areas of training.
We can provide you with:
- information about courses and programmes available to you
- advice about their suitability to your needs
- guidance on education and training, jobs and career development to enable you to make informed choices about your future
If you decide to undertake your learning journey with Performance Through People, we will provide you with information, advice and guidance throughout your learning programme and after you have completed your programme of learning, we will assist you with your next steps.
We adhere to the National IAG Board Principles for coherent delivery in IAG services which include:
- providing you with impartial, responsive, friendly and enabling information, advice and guidance services
- being accessible and visible to you
- ensuring that our staff are professional and knowledgeable to meet your needs
- making learners aware of relevant IAG services
- supporting you to explore the implications for both learning and work in your future career plans
If you are an existing learner you can access the service at any time by speaking with your Training Adviser.
If you wish to discuss potential learning opportunities please contact us.